The Strike Alpha Powered Car Holder for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is intelligently designed to hold, charge, protect and allow enhancement of the signal of your device.
- Legal “commercial holder” as required by all Australian states and territories.
- Use with with any Bluetooth car kit or inbuilt Bluetooth in your vehicle.
- Incorporates built-in fixed USB-C connector. Just slide your Note 20 into the holder so that the connector inserts into the device to keep it charged – especially essential if using Google Maps directions.
- Internal passive antenna coupler is specifically tuned for Australian networks including all 3G and 4G networks. Comes with FME male connector for external antenna connection. More information about this functionality is here.
- This holder is made specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20. It does not fit the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, S20 or S20 Ultra – those are different devices. Please make sure you order correctly.
When the best in mobile coverage is required, choose a Strike Alpha Holder (aka cradle). This Australian made holder has been engineered to withstand Australian conditions.
Its unique design allows the phone to sit flush against the passive antenna coupler that is built into the cradle, providing superior signal enhancing performance when connected to a suitable antenna. Note that it in most areas it does not actually require an antenna to be connected, however this facility can be useful for low-signal and remote areas.
The holder accepts 12/24 volt charging with voltage spike protection. It is fully pass-thru compatible with all of the data pins active allowing you to use your Strike Alpha Holder with your USB-enabled in-car entertainment unit, car kit, or your computer! Every Strike Alpha Holder comes with a 3 year unlimited km warranty.
This holder is designed for use with your device fitting into it without a case or cover. There are other Strike Holders that allow for various covers and cases – check our product listings,
NOTE the picture above does not properly show proportions: the sides of the holder actually are 74mm high from the base of the phone so they extend to about halfway up the 161.6 mm height of the Galaxy Note 20. The back of the holder, which also incorporates the antenna coupler, extends 122mm up from the base of the phone.
There are two package options when ordering this holder: the Installer package includes a Swivel Mount and hardwired charger (so is most suitable for professional installation); the DIY package includes a Windscreen/Dash Suction Mount and dual cigarette lighter charger.
IMPORTANT: Although generally sturdy and reliable, suction mounts may lose their adhesion to the windscreen or other mounting surface if the vehicle’s inside temperature exceeds 50 deg C (outside temperature > 30 deg C), or if the surface being adhered to is dirty or uneven, or if the road conditions are unduly rough or corrugated; as a result they may occasionally dislodge or fall off due to suddenly or eventually losing suction. Thus for maximum long-term stability and security in all conditions we usually recommend ordering the ‘Installer’ version of this holder, because it includes a fixed rotating swivel mount instead of a windscreen suction mount. It is also possible to order the swivel mount separately.