The Strike Alpha Universal Car Holder for USB-C smartphones is intelligently designed to hold, charge, protect and enhance the signal of your mobile phone.
- Fits all mobile phones with width between 55mm and 92mm.
- Legal “commercial holder” as required by all Australian states and territories.
- Comes complete with USB-C charging connector adaptor to suit smartphones from Samsung and other manufacturers, including:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and later, Note 8 and later, A5 2017, A7 2017, A8 2018, A10, A20, A30, A31, A40, A50 and later
- Apple iPhone 15 and later
- Use with any Bluetooth car kit or inbuilt Bluetooth in your vehicle.
- The internal passive antenna is specifically tuned for Australian networks. Comes with FME male connector for external antenna connection. More information about this functionality is here.
When the best in mobile coverage is required, choose a Strike Alpha Holder. This German-made holder has been engineered to withstand tough Australian conditions.
Its unique design allows the phone to sit flush against the passive antenna coupler, providing superior signal boosting performance if you connect an antenna to it. You can use the phone with a case if you wish. Simply put the phone into the holder and squeeze in the side arm clamps to hold the phone firmly in place, then plug the USB-C charging connector into the phone. To take it out, just unplug the charging connector then press the quick-release button on the side of the holder to open the side arm clamps.
The holder accepts 12/24 volt charging with voltage spike protection. It is fully pass-thru compatible with all of the data pins active, allowing you to use your Strike Alpha Holder with your in-car entertainment unit, car kit, or your computer! Every Strike Alpha Holder comes with a 3 year unlimited km warranty.
There are two package options: the Installer version includes a Swivel Mount and hardwired charger (so is most suitable for professional installation); the DIY version includes a Windscreen Suction Mount and cigarette lighter charger (or you can plug directly into your vehicle’s USB charging port if equipped). When ordering, choose from the options above the “Add to Cart” button which package version you prefer.
IMPORTANT: Although generally sturdy and reliable, suction mounts may lose their adhesion to the windscreen or other mounting surface if the vehicle’s inside temperature exceeds 50 deg C (outside temperature > 30 deg C), or if the surface being adhered to is dirty or uneven, or if the road conditions are unduly rough or corrugated; as a result they may occasionally dislodge or fall off due to suddenly or eventually losing suction. Thus for maximum long-term stability and security in all conditions we always recommend ordering the ‘Installer’ version of this holder, because it includes a fixed rotating swivel mount instead of a windscreen suction mount.