The Strike Alpha Universal Wireless Charging Car Holder for Smartphones is intelligently designed to hold and wirelessly charge your smartphone. No more worries about battery drain even after long drives. Use your Google Maps or Apple Maps while you drive, see your progress at a glance, and don’t worry about your phone’s battery running out!
- Fits all mobile phones with width between 55mm and 92mm.
- Legal “commercial holder” as required by all Australian states and territories.
- Compatible with all mobile devices that use QI wireless charging, including iPhones and Android devices
- Use in conjunction with any Bluetooth car kit or inbuilt Bluetooth in your vehicle.
- Can be used with a case or cover still on your phone (as long as the case/cover permits wireless charging).
- The internal passive antenna is specifically tuned for Australian networks. Comes with FME male connector for external antenna connection. More information about this functionality is here. If you don’t need external antenna connection capability, choose instead the Strike Alpha Universal Wireless Charging Holder.
When the best in mobile coverage is required, choose a Strike Alpha Holder. This German-made holder has been engineered to withstand tough Australian conditions.
Its unique design allows the phone to sit flush against the passive antenna coupler, providing superior signal boosting performance if you connect an antenna to it. You can use the phone with a case if you wish. Simply put the phone into the holder and squeeze in the side arm clamps to hold the phone firmly in place. To take it out, just press the quick-release button on the side of the holder to open the side arm clamps.
The holder accepts 12/24 volt power input with voltage spike protection. Every Strike Alpha Holder comes with a 3 year unlimited km warranty.
There are two package options: the Installer version includes a Swivel Mount and hardwired charger (so is most suitable for professional installation); the DIY version includes a Windscreen Suction Mount and cigarette lighter charger (or you can plug directly into your vehicle’s USB charging port if equipped). When ordering, choose from the options above the “Add to Cart” button which package version you prefer.
IMPORTANT: Although generally sturdy and reliable, suction mounts may lose their adhesion to the windscreen or other mounting surface if the vehicle’s inside temperature exceeds 50 deg C (outside temperature > 30 deg C), or if the surface being adhered to is dirty or uneven, or if the road conditions are unduly rough or corrugated; as a result they may occasionally dislodge or fall off due to suddenly or eventually losing suction. Thus for maximum long-term stability and security in all conditions we always recommend ordering the ‘Installer’ version of this holder, because it includes a fixed rotating swivel mount instead of a windscreen suction mount.